Yes, that's right, I have a mango in my tummy. My little baby should now be about 6-inches long and a half a pound. He or She is now really developing and organizing a sensory system, growing hair, and moving a lot. I feel the baby move a lot throughout the day, but Daddy has not been able to feel it yet. Next Friday, we have our big 20-week sonogram. Please pray that our baby is healthy.
And, as part of that sonogram, we will be finding out if our baby is a boy or girl! What do you think? Vote in our poll! Check out the poll on the right of our blog to vote. Check back sometime soon to find out how God has designed our family!

4 comments:
I voted for a girl only because Morgan and Shelbie have three boys, and you need to help balance out the cousins :).
I vote for boy. Although, I secretly hope for girl so that I can give you hair bows and hats and things for a baby gift!
My favorite part is finding out if its a boy or girl, for anyone's pregnancy!! I CAN'T WAIT! :)
Looks like Victoria - you were wrong, though good thinking. I guess the boys will really outweigh the girls in our family!! Emily - you were right, now you'll have to think of something you can make for boy babies :0) I bet you could find cute hats just with no bow on it? Kenzie - Fun to know how excited you were for us!!! Any suggestions for a fun boy name?!?
Post a Comment